Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time Warped
I guess being at my 20th High School reunion all weekend helped in my loss for time. I missed my start at Lapham. For some reason I thought I hade 15 minutes and it was really only 8. I went to do a lap before my race and as I came in, Kevin was yelling that we missed our start. The 50+ men just went off and I at first was going to just call it the day, until someone was helping me out of my jacket and Kevin was yelling go.
So after some really hard laps, I was able to catch and pass some people and came in 3rd. It was a great fun power course and I am sorry I put myself at such a disadvantage from the start since I was already dealing with no sleep and too much boozing the past 2 nights.
Kevin's race was awesome! He and James Lalonde killed it. They were stuck like glue the whole race! James ended getting Kevin on the climb at the end.
Great Day, rookie move!
*Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment